Authentic are independent energy advisors, trainers and auditors. We do not sell or endorse any one technology, fuel or energy source. We follow Energy Auditor and IMCA guidelines.
Our credo: The greenest and most profitable energy, is the energy you do not use – AEMS 2006.
Principal consultant: Conor Molloy, MSc (energy), CEM (AEE), CMVP(IPMVP), CEMP (ISO50001).
Manage Energy for profit & planet
We show you how to significantly reduce your business energy use, and thus increase your profit.
Working with your managers, staff, operators and drivers, to reduce the amount of energy your business uses: Our structured approach optimises energy usage in your existing buildings, vehicles and equipment.
To increase your profit this year, by reducing energy use and costs, call us on 01 230 5018.
- Why choose AEMS? Helping business “manage energy for profit” since 2005: See what our clients say.
- Who are AEMS? We are an award winning, independent energy advice and training provider.
Transport Energy Management
Since 2005, AEMS have helped fleets reduce fuel costs by improving their performance in L/100km, L/Tonne or PAX.Km.
- Our award winning ECOfleet service is used by over 80 large fleets to save fuel and increase profit.
- Our award winning ECOdrive training and Train the Trainer programmes deliver sustained savings.
Do you trade across Europe?
Established in January 2005, the company name was inspired by Neil Crofts’ book – ‘Authentic Business’. Now trading as Authentic Energy Management Services, call us‘AEMS’ for short. The dictionary definition of ‘authentic’; Conforming to fact and therefore worthy of trust, reliance, or belief. Matches our day-to-day ethos of objective measurement, with a proven structured approach to delivering savings in energy usage, carbon emissions and water.
Memberships / partners
- 2016 Invited to speak at the
- Energy Institute – City of London
- International Energy Agency – Paris
- 2015 Conor Molloy legally registered to complete energy audits in UK & Ireland.
- ESOS Lead Assessor (UK)
- Registered Energy Auditor (Ireland) # EA10001
- 2014 Elected Chair EU Transport Energy Management WG
- 2013 Leader for EN16247-Part 4 Energy Audit standard
- Expert in IEE Panel in Brussels
- 2012 First road transport ISO50001
- Contributor to ISO50004 Guidance (TC242)
- National Expert at TC242 conference May’12
- CEMP – ISO50001
- 2011 Contributor to EU/CEN Energy Audit standard
- Winner ‘Best Service Provider’ Award Energy show
- 2010 2 Energy Award Winning clients’
- 2009 SEAI Public Sector advisors
- 2007 SEAI SME Advisors & trainers
- 2006 First ECOdrive courses
- 2005 DLRECB Innovation Award for ECOfleet
- Exporting services to UK & Europe