Conor Molloy, is an independent energy advisor with an MSc in Energy Management and Renewable energy from University of Ulster, he is a Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Measurement & Verification professional (CMVP) and trainer for ISO50001.
He has trained over 150 Lead Assessors in Transport Energy Auditing for ESOS (UK) and across the EU, led the publication of EN 16247-4 Europe’s transport energy audit standard and contributed to ISO50004.
Since 2005, Conor has been helping business save fuel and manage their energy use for profit and reduced emissions. Accepted as a member of the Association of Energy Engineers, CILT, FTAI, IMCA and EVO. He is a registered lead ESOS assessor (UK) and registered energy auditor (Ireland).
- MSc Energy Management & Renewables from the University of Ulster
- CEM Certified Energy Manager No.92836 (AEE Assoc. of Energy Engineers)
- ESOS Lead Assessor registered with AEE UK
- Registered Energy Auditor #10001 for Republic of Ireland
- CEMP ISO50001 trainer and implementer
- CMVP Certified Measurement & Verification Professional No.1536 (IPMVP)
- 14 years full-time energy management services experience (2005-2018)
- Specialised in transport, recognised national expert in EU, UK and Ireland
- 100+ site energy audits completed; fleets, offices to warehouses, diamond factories to bakeries.
- Multiple multi-national client companies certified to ISO50001.
- AEE – Association of Energy Engineers
- EVO – Efficiency Valuation Organisation
- IMCA – Registered Practice (Irish Management Consultants Association)
- FTAI – Freight Transport Association Ireland
- CILT – Chartered Institute of Transport & Logistics
14 years energy saving services for business
- 2018 Climate Reality Leadership programme with Al Gore Berlin (July)
- 2017 Trained 25 Energy Auditors for Maltese government (road, marine and air)
- ECOfleet and ECOdrive online apps launched to improve customer support
- QQI Level 6 Train the Trainer passed with Distinction March-April’17
- 2016 Invited to speak at:
- Energy Institute, City of London
- International Energy Agency – Paris
- AEE – Washington
- Chaired ISO50001UK
- 2015 Conor Molloy trains UK ESOS Lead Assessors with AEE
- at request of UK Environment Agency in transport energy auditing (TEA)
- 2014 AEMS (ISO50001 and ECOfleet) 50% funded by EI for export clients
- 2013 Elected chair EU CEN CENELEC Transport Energy Management WG
- EN 16247-4 Energy Audit standard publication led by Conor Molloy
- ECOfleet customers save 12,000t CO2 / 4,000,000L
- 2012 National Expert on ISO50004 – TC242
- World first; transport operator (buses) client ISO50001 certified
- 2011 ‘Best Service Provider’ Award è
- Contributor to EU Transport Energy Audit Standard
- 2010 2 Energy Award Winning clients (first ever in transport)
- 2009 SEAI Public Sector advisors (reappointed 2010 to 2015)
- 2008 Transport EnergyMAP developed and delivered
- 2007 SEAI Advisors & trainers (reappointed every year to 2015)
- 2006 ECOfleet wins County Enterprise Board Innovation Award
- 2005 Exporting to UK (telematics, emissions mgmt., systems development)
The greenest, most profitable energy is the energy you do not use.