All our courses are results focused. Since 2008 we have trained fleet managers, energy managers, energy auditors, drivers, energy & green teams to deliver measurable energy savings, carbon reductions and sustained business improvement. See clients’ comments.
2023 training programme
- FTAI Green Standard Training open to all but aimed at TruckSafe, VanSafe fleets at Bronze or Silver and aiming for Gold and Green Accreditations.
- 50001 Implementation Training via Certification Europe
- TEA Transport Energy Auditing Planned for April and September 2023
- Register via Association of Energy Engineers and get certified.
- SEAI Energy & Carbon Basics two separate 3 hour afternoon interactive sessions
- Public Sector only register via EnergyLINK updated monthly.
- SEAI Introduction to Energy Management 2 x 1hour online course.
- Aimed at SMEs register via https://www.seai.ie/business-and-public-sector/small-and-medium-business/supports/training/
- PAI Green Public Procurement – One day Online Seminar
- Next dates at https://pai.ie/
Our 2020 free Wednesday webinars proved popular with 85% of respondents saying they would recommend one to a friend or colleague. We plan to do monthly webinars on topic chosen by FTAI member thru’ 2023.
What do you want to do?
- Save fuel and get paid
- Get Smart Freight Certified
- Get ISO50001 implemented
- Roadmap sustainable logistics
- Buy Green (Green procurement)
- Raise awareness of the climate challenge and engage my team
For fleet owners, operators and managers
ECOfleet fuel performance training and rewards – https://ecofleet.ie/ available online and on-site. Typical cost are paid by Enprova under EEOS, register now to Save Fuel and Get Paid.
Green Standard Training with FTAI get certified
- Booking link to follow.
For shippers, buyers and supply chain leaders
Conor Molloy is an expert on the GLEC working with Smart Freight Centre, he delivers parts of these courses, can help develop a programme for your suppliers or advise.
- Procurement https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/news/new-sustainable-freight-procurement-tools-support-companies-to-reduce-climate-impact-from-freight/875/
- GLEC Training https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/glec-e-training-2020/
- Develop or improve your Sustainable Logistics Roadmap (SLR) with Smart Freight Centre https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/sustainable-logistics-roadmap-training/ (next course 10th Sep)
- Smart Transport Manager Training (STMT) for hauliers (3 courses competed to date in Ireland) https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/what-is-smart-transport-managers-training/
Please call us on 01 2305018 to discuss which course is right for you.
For Energy Managers
- 50001 Implementation course – two days or 18 as part of Enterprise Ireland GreenPLUS project (see SISK, others trained and/or mentored to 50001 certification include ESB, Dublin Bus, Bus Eireann)
- Transport Energy Management within 50001 –
- Transport Energy Auditing to EN16247/50001 – 250+ qualified and experienced energy experts trained to deliver high quality audits in UK and Malta.
For drivers: ECOdrive training see https://ecodrive.ie/
For communities (free); Climate Reality ™
- 10 minute truth with facilitated discussion
- 40 minute key note
- 2.5 hour full interactive version of An Inconvenient Truth
Specific short courses (online or class); An introduction to . . .
- Electric Vehicles
- M&V Measure & Verify to IPMVP (projects) and 50015 (organisations)
- Green Procurement for Public Sector and/or 50001
- Building Champion
- Transport Champion