All our courses are results focused. Since 2008 we have trained fleet managers, energy managers, energy auditors, drivers, energy & green teams to deliver measurable energy savings, carbon reductions and sustained business improvement. See clients’ comments.
Our free Wednesday webinars are proving popular with 85% of respondents saying they would recommend one to a friend or colleague.
What do you want to do?
- Save fuel and get paid
- Get Smart Freight Certified
- Get ISO50001 implemented
- Roadmap sustainable logistics
- Buy Green (Green procurement)
- Raise awareness of the climate challenge and engage my team
For fleet owners, operators and managers
ECOfleet fuel performance training and rewards – https://ecofleet.ie/ available online and on-site. Typical cost are paid by Enprova under EEOS, register now to Save Fuel and Get Paid.
Smart Transport Manager Training (STMT) get certified
- Classroom group training https://ecofleet.ie/stmt/
- Online book directly https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/get-started-with-stmt/
For shippers, buyers and supply chain leaders
Conor Molloy is an expert on the GLEC working with Smart Freight Centre, he delivers parts of these courses, can help develop a programme for your suppliers or advise.
- Procurement https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/news/new-sustainable-freight-procurement-tools-support-companies-to-reduce-climate-impact-from-freight/875/
- GLEC Training https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/glec-e-training-2020/
- Develop or improve your Sustainable Logistics Roadmap (SLR) with Smart Freight Centre https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/sustainable-logistics-roadmap-training/ (next course 10th Sep)
- Smart Transport Manager Training (STMT) for hauliers (3 courses competed to date in Ireland) https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/what-is-smart-transport-managers-training/
Please call us on 01 2305018 to discuss which course is right for you.
For Energy Managers
- 50001 Implementation course – two days or 18 as part of Enterprise Ireland GreenPLUS project (see SISK, others trained and/or mentored to 50001 certification include ESB, Dublin Bus, Bus Eireann)
- Transport Energy Management within 50001 –
- Transport Energy Auditing to EN16247/50001 – 250+ qualified and experienced energy experts trained to deliver high quality audits in UK and Malta.
For drivers: ECOdrive training see https://ecodrive.ie/
For communities (free); Climate Reality ™
- 10 minute truth with facilitated discussion
- 40 minute key note
- 2.5 hour full interactive version of An Inconvenient Truth
Specific short courses (online or class); An introduction to . . .
- Electric Vehicles
- M&V Measure & Verify to IPMVP (projects) and 50015 (organisations)
- Green Procurement for Public Sector and/or 50001
- Building Champion
- Transport Champion