Over 19 years, Authentic have had a broad range of clients, from bakeries to diamond factories and everything in between. Transport related projects are a significant part of our business. The common thread is people, our approach engages staff and promotes sustained concerted action.
Transport, Climate and Energy course trainee feedback
Net promoter score “How likely are you to recommend future events to a friend or colleague?” 72% year ending Nov’23.
Please comment generally on this training content below, or suggest topic for future event.
- “Great presentation, well structured, good detail. A useful “transport energy management” bible.”
- “Session was incredibly useful and well presented. The information shared was extremely valuable and the people-focus was unique and provided a lot of practical advice.”
- “Thank you for very valuable training. Good presentation style with lots of opportunities to ask questions. I feel better prepared to start work on energy team.”
- “Content was excellent. Conor Molloy delivered the content very well in an easy to understand manner and at a suitable pace, especially for somebody like myself who hadn’t had previous experience with the subject matter.”
- “Very interesting presentation with topical relevant points made and good guidance on where to go next and how to go about it. “
- “Very interesting. Provided a good knowledge of basic terminology through to in-depth explanations of Carbon literacy. Very well presented with good graphics, illustrations and interactive activities.
- “Excellent training course. All our team enjoyed it. As it can be quite an information heavy topic, Conor made it both interesting and to the point which was excellent.”
- “Very interesting information and and very good visual slides.
- “Very engaging speaker.”
- “(Training completed on 15th & 16th march) Trainer was easy to understand, very friendly, explained the material well and was able to answer all questions raised. The content was relevant and covered at a good pace. Various items mentioned that has helped me look at my internal audits from a different perspective and allows me to be more thorough in my findings and my communication.
- “excellent content, well run training course. “
- “content was very good, and Conor is very knowledgeable”
- “Very good, well presented”
- “Good content, well explained”
- “Well delivered, its a few years since i was involved in implementing ISO 14001 & 20121 so it was great to help remember how to develop the system. It brought back lots of memories!”
- “Plenty of information to digest. Useful information and tools”
- “I really enjoyed the content. The more general focus early in the day gave me a better insight into energy management as a whole”
- “Engaging content and knowledgeable facilitator. Overall, very good.”
- “Content and delivery was very good. Good interaction and involvement of all participants. Very Informative. “
- “Loved the training, really informative, suitability technical but made completely accessible, I feel richer not just in how to technically approach but also the soft approach. “
- “Great content and delivery. The knowledge and info here is essential for what I’ll need to deliver for clients so well needed”
- “Good overview of approach to transport audits – helpful to discuss practical tips e.g. what you need, how you deal with engaging people, using quick quizzes etc.”
- “Very thorough and detailed, lots of info. Also very personable and friendly presentation.”
- I liked the addition of “”real-world””/industry-specific applications for each of the sections of the ISO50001 document. Thanks.”
- Fantastic insight into the GREEN Standard’s with realistic usable information and ideals on sustainability for the business
- Great and very comprehensive training, very enthusiastic trainer 😉
All the above comments from 2023 trainees using anonymous forms feedback.
Comments from energy professionals training courses
Trainees are experienced energy managers or consultants in the UK, Ireland or Europe:
- “Best training course I have ever been on”
- “Presenters pace and style were excellent. Very engaging”
- “Good, well paced, and clear presentation.”
- “The style was good and the ability of the presenter to expand was good.”
- “Yes, I liked the style, gave lots of examples”
- “Conor is great to listen to!”
- “Very informative, well paced presentations”
- “Very knowledgeable and engaging.”
- “Content was more than I could have hoped for.”
- “Good presentation – knew his stuff; good examples and pace. Makes good use of questions”
- “Very informative, much more explanative than previous course.”
- “Very comprehensive coverage with further support if required.”
“Savings and opportunities identified to date, have changed how we do business and are helping Sisk to; reduce cost, price future work more accurately and deliver measureable reductions in our environmental impacts. AEMS’ Conor Molloy helped us overcome the challenges of including road fleet and plant diesel in our 50001 project, leading to key savings results”
“At the outset, we were given solid advice and guidance by Authentic to gain a clear understanding of what was needed to produce meaningful cost savings. This project is the cornerstone of our environmental policy into 2013, the results achieved in the first 3 months were most encouraging in both reducing our carbon footprint and in savings within our fuel budget, we firmly believe this is just the start of the process. Further savings as a result of this project coupled with the use of new technology are expected in 2013. This project has highlighted and confirmed that correct driver management is essential in obtaining the desired results.”
“I found Conor to be extremely knowledgeable in the area of energy management. He provided first class advice during a comprehensive market analysis exercise in energy and technology aspects of a haulage logistics project. His excellent project management skills ensured that a challenging competitive dialog tender competition deadline was achieved. He was instrumental in obtaining a Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland grant for the project using his in-depth knowledge and networked contacts in this subject area. I would have no hesitation in recommending Conor as I found him extremely professional, customer focused and very easy to interact with.”
Mike O’Shea – Coillte Project Team Lead
“The service from Authentic was excellent, really practical and identified where money can be saved on fuel. I would recommend this service to any haulier seeking to improve fuel consumption and cut costs.”
“As a transport company one of our biggest costs is energy. In two separate pieces of work for us Conor showed a simple, tangible way to save diesel. In the second he separated fact from fiction (or opinion) and showed us a safer way to route our trucks at no additional fuel cost.”
Jerry Kiersey – Green Tiger Express
‘Operation Switch Off has helped to reduce energy usage in UCD, change behaviour and increase awareness of energy efficiency’
Donal McGowan – UCD Energy Unit
‘Authentic helped MICAM secure funding towards energy saving measures, identified in Authentic’s energy audit some months previously. This funding and the energy saving measures have helped us improve processes, reduce costs and increase profit.’
Pat Dunlea, Finance Director – MICAM Ltd.
‘I am working in the Civil Service for 30 years and have attended many training courses and seminars. I am also a trained trainer. This was without doubt one of the very best training events I have ever attended. Conor’s knowledge is astounding.’
Participant written comment.