Manage energy for profit & Planet
Take control of energy use in existing vehicles, buildings and equipment.
- Independent energy advisors, trainers and auditors
- Delivering Energy and Fuel Management Services, without modification to vehicles, or fuel switching
- Specialising in Transport since 2005
Authentic do not sell or endorse any technology, fuel or energy source
see About us
Why manage energy and fuel?
- If you consume >10,000L of fuel per month, managing energy can make you money
- Businesses with >250 employees, are obliged to undertake an energy audit under legislation, with a class A fine up to €5,000 for non compliance
Advice, training and auditing TAILORED TO YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
- To manage business energy and fuel use
- Deliver cost savings
- Meet compliance obligations, and reduce emissions
1. Energy Management Systems – EnMS
A systematic approach to measuring, understanding and improving energy performance is key to controling energy and fuel costs.
An EnMS establishes a framework for organisations to set and pursue goals for continuously improving energy performance.
Authentic provide expertise, tools and templates to support the implementation of an EnMS to achieve sustained savings.
- Complete Energy Management System (EnMS)
With ISO 50001, energy management is integrated into normal business processes involving multiple types of employees across the organisation.
ECOfleetTM training and online app, is a complete fuel saving programme, developed by Authentic and launched in 2006
A simple 3 step process, Commit – Act – Review (CAR), delivers real and measured fuel saving for transport fleets
Giving the best return from existing vehicle management, tracking and fleet management systems, without modification to vehicles or fuel switching
- Fuel Saving and Supporting elements of an EnMS
Authentic Training supports the implementation of all elements of an energy management system, we have the expertise and tools to support the seamless integration of energy mangement into existing operations through your staff.
Authentic can advise on all aspects of Transport energy management, call us to find out more.
WE SHOW YOU, TRAIN YOU, OR IMPLEMENT FOR YOU
- Award winning ECOfleet used by top 50 largest firms in the transport sector, achieving verified savings 22,000 tonnes CO2 annually
- Principal, Conor Molloy, is an independent, recognised transport energy management expert in EU, Ireland and UK
- Projects include transport, building upgrades and industrial process
- Helping clients secure energy efficiency funding of more than €3M since 2011
Energy efficiency pays for itself, use less energy to do the same amount of work, or travel the same distance = reduced costs and increased profits.
Authentic have helped secure funding for public and private sector clients through various means and models for energy efficiency projects in transport, building upgrades and industrial processes.
Government funding may be available for energy efficiency projects delivering measurable savings, since 2011 we have gelped public and private sector clients to secure significant funding for energy efficiency projects.
Specialising in Transport, clients range from bakeries to diamond factories and everything in between.
The key to success – how our approach engages people and drives action.
“Savings and opportunities identified to date, have changed how we do business and are helping Sisk to; reduce cost, price future work more accurately and deliver measureable reductions in our environmental impacts. AEMS’ Conor Molloy helped us overcome the challenges of including road fleet and plant diesel in our 50001 project, leading to key savings results”
See more Case Studies