Useful conversion tools below for transport fuels and other energy sources. FAQ – Frequently asked questions:
- How much carbon or CO2 in 1 Litre of diesel?
- UK = 2.6769 kg (Source DEFRA)
- FR = 3.03 kg (Source Obectif CO2)
- IE = 10.169 kWh (Source SEAI)
- IE How to convert 1 kWh (diesel) to CO2? = 0.264 kg (Source SEAI)
You can go directly to source using the links below.
- SEAI Explanations and conversion factors: https://www.seai.ie/resources/seai-statistics/conversion-factors/
- Public Sector SEAI Primary Energy conversion factors (TPER)
Please give us a call if you need measurement, verification, carbon or energy reporting support.