Transport Energy Management
This interactive, practical training course, covers all major aspects of ISO50001 and high quality (ISO 50002 / EN 16247) energy audits in road transport and logistics including:
- Transport in context and systems, the regulatory and standards framework
- How to prepare and conduct effective energy audits in transport
- Supporting tools to identify and quantify opportunities for energy savings
- Prioritise them into energy action plans, monitor, report and verify results;
Tools and templates supplied including those needed for LCCA (Life Cycle Cost Analysis – required under Energy Efficiency Directive 2012).
Upon completion, participants will be well prepared to carry out high quality energy audits in transport and logistics operations in their own enterprise or as external advisor.
Future courses may be accredited cross border with an exam, participants in this course may take the exam and achieve accreditation without repeating the course content. CPD credits are available via representative bodies e.g. AEE.
Who should attend?
Experienced professionals who have to complete transport energy projects internally or externally for ISO 50001/14001 implementations or comply with local laws under the Energy Efficiency directive 2012 (ESOS in UK, EAS in Ireland).
Within the framework of the European Energy Efficiency Directive (EED) 2012 (Article 8) this course helps large organisations meet their obligation to carry out an energy audit including transport at least every four years, with a first energy audit by 5th December 2015.
Energy audits should be high quality audits fulfilling minimum criteria in Annex VI of the EED, carried out in an independent and cost-effective manner by qualified and/or accredited experts.
In Europe, non-compliance fines range from € 5,000 in Ireland and from £ 50,000 through to £ 180,000 per company in the United Kingdom.
Training Course Fee
- £ 849 per person
- € 995 per person
- US$ 1,100 per person
- Includes 90 days online support
- Location : on-site or online
- CPD: 20 hours over 2.5 days
“Thank you for an absolutely excellent training course these past 2 days. By far the best training I think I have ever attended… No blarney!” – Alan Asbury, Director, CLS Energy (Consultancy) Ltd
- “Best training course I have ever been on”
- “Presenters pace and style were excellent. Very engaging”
- “Good, well paced, and clear presentation.”
- “The style was good and the ability of the presenter to expand was good.”
- “Yes, I liked the style, gave lots of examples”
- “Conor is great to listen to!”
- “Very informative, well paced presentations”
- “Very knowledgeable and engaging.”
- “Content was more than I could have hoped for.”
- “Good presentation – knew his stuff; good examples and pace. Makes good use of questions”
- “Very informative, much more explanative than previous course.”
- “Very comprehensive coverage with further support if required.”
CONTACT: Conor Molloy on
+353 1 230 5018 (Ireland)