Conor Molloy, is an independent energy advisor with an MSc in Energy Management and Renewable energy from University of Ulster, he is a Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Measurement & Verification professional (CMVP) and trainer for ISO50001.
He has trained over 100 ESOS Lead Assessors in Transport Energy Auditing, led the publication of EN 16247-4 Europe’s transport energy audit standard and contributed to ISO50004.
Since 2005, Conor’s has been helping business save fuel and manage their energy use for profit and reduced emissions. Accepted as a member of the Association of Energy Engineers, CILT, FTAI, IMCA and EVO. He is a registered lead ESOS assessor (UK) and registered energy auditor (Ireland).
- MSc Energy Management & Renewables from the University of Ulster
- CEM Certified Energy Manager No.92836 (AEE Assoc. of Energy Engineers)
- ESOS Lead Assessor registered with AEE UK
- Registered Energy Auditor #10001 for Republic of Ireland
- CEMP ISO50001 trainer and implementer
- CMVP Certified Measurement & Verification Professional No.1536 (IPMVP)
- 12 years full-time energy management services experience (2005-2017)
- Specialised in transport, recognised national expert in EU, UK and Ireland
- 100+ site energy audits completed; fleets, offices to warehouses, diamond factories to bakeries.
- Multiple multi-national client companies certified to ISO50001.
- AEE – Association of Energy Engineers
- EVO – Efficiency Valuation Organisation
- IMCA – Registered Practice (Irish Management Consultants Association)
- FTAI – Freight Transport Association Ireland
- CILT – Chartered Institute of Transport & Logistics
12 years energy saving services for business
- 2016 Invited to speak at:
- Energy Institute, City of London
- International Energy Agency – Paris
- AEE – Washington
- Chaired ISO50001UK
- 2015 Conor Molloy trains UK ESOS Lead Assessors with AEE at request of UK Environment Agency in transport energy auditing (TEA)
- 2014 AEMS (ISO50001 and ECOfleet) 50-80% funded by EI for export clients
- 2013 Elected chair EU CEN CENELEC Transport Energy Management WG
- EN 16247-4 Energy Audit standard publication led by Conor Molloy
- ECOfleet customers save 12,000t CO2 / 4,000,000L
- 2012 National Expert on ISO50004 – TC242
- World first; transport operator (buses) client ISO50001 certified
- 2011 ‘Best Service Provider’ Award è
- Contributor to EU Transport Energy Audit Standard
- 2010 2 Energy Award Winning clients (first ever in transport)
- 2009 SEAI Public Sector advisors (reappointed 2010 to 2015)
- 2008 Transport EnergyMAP developed and delivered
- 2007 SEAI Advisors & trainers (reappointed every year to 2015)
- 2006 ECOfleet wins County Enterprise Board Innovation Award
- 2005 Exporting to UK (telematics, emissions mgmt., systems development)
The greenest, most profitable energy is the energy you do not use.